1 - 3 years
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A RESUME. PLEASE ATTACH TO YOUR APPLICATION.
This position starts part time with excellent opportunity to become full time! Apply today to learn more about our $1,000.00 SIGNING BONUS!
Primary responsibility is to ensure the safety and protection of the client assets in accordance with all local, state and federal laws. Position is located in Middletown, PA in Dauphin County. Shifts available: 6am to 6pm with role call at 5:30am and 6pm to 6am with role call at 5:30pm.
Essential Job Functions
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions;
- Meet and deal courteously, diligently, and effectively with the public;
- Have knowledge of safety precautions and of fire protection methods;
- Prepare clear, concise, complete, and true written reports;
- Valid State of Pennsylvania driver’s license;
- Walk, stand and run, over prolonged periods of time so that guard personnel can perform the tasks detailed in the specifications;
- Perform hand-to-hand personnel defense;
- Remain alert, even tempered and exercise good judgment;
- Read and understand all written training instructions;
- Operate telephone and radio communications;
- Determine the identity and business of visitors, contractors, vendors, tenants and base personnel;
- Skill in proper and safe use of firearms;
- Keep a critical eye to safe guard persons and property;
- Speak English clearly and distinctly;
- Summon emergency fire/ambulance/medical assistance using 911 when necessary;
- Use government property including keys entrusted to his/her responsibility.
- Must be at least 21 years of age;
- Must possess a valid PA Act 235 certification;
- Must have civilian or military law enforcement/security experience;
- Must be a citizen of United States;
- Must have a clean police record;
- Must have a High school diploma or GED equivalent;
- Must pass a physical fitness assessment;
- Reliable transportation;
- Consent to drug screen;
- Reliable means of communication (active e-mail and cell phone).
- Active Secret Clearances.
As a full time armed agent with US Security Care you will receive medical, dental, paid vacation, personal and sick time, 8 paid holidays, paid life insurance policy, short and long term disability, 401K, company paid uniforms, body armor and training each year.
No Phone Calls, please.
US Security Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 243987965