- Patrols school facilities and grounds to prevent disruptive or illegal actions, access to restricted areas, theft or vandalism on an assigned or rotating shift.
- Performs a variety of assignments which can require being in a fixed location or a mobile unit or being exposed to uncontrolled and/or unpredictable conditions.
- Performs their duties in uniform or in plainclothes depending on the type of assignment.
- Valid license to operate a motor vehicle at the time of the appointment and during the tenure of employment;
- PA Lethal Weapons Training Act Certification (Act 235);
- PA permit to carry a concealed weapon;
- MUST HAVE 5 years experience working in an armed capacity, corrections officer;
- PREFER 5 years prior experience as a Municipal, State, Federal or Military Police Officer (MP or MA);
- Must pass pre-employment Weapons Qualification;
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing & background check;
- Must have current or be able to obtain a Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151);
- High School graduate;
- Knowledge of PA Laws & district policies;
- A working knowledge of office equipment;
- Excellent organizational skills and abilities;
- Current Act 34 and FBI Clearances as required by the laws of Pennsylvania, and any other clearances that may be required by law.
-Paid time off
U.S. Security Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: 267685761