Job ID: 313038984
As ACS Security is an essential business that protects people and property, we must continue to hire to protect our customers. Join a team that is growing with immediate starts available!
ACS Security has become Los Angeles's largest residential security company with a longstanding track record of success. We are seeking driven, responsible full-time Armed Patrol Security Officers to support a growing security demand in areas of West Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley. Excellent earning and advancement opportunities are available for successful individuals.
- Monitor and patrol premises to prevent theft, violence, and maintain general security of assigned post
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Maintain Daily Activity Reports, incident reports, and accident reports
- Maintain professional communication with clients and patrons
- Respond to emergency calls including alarm activation, medical, fire, and property damage
- Respond to reasonable non-emergency requests and security related requests
- Remain alert and vigilant while on patrol duty
- Request emergency personnel for high-risk situations
Job Requirements and Perks
- Current and Valid Exposed Firearm permit
- Current and Valid Security Officer license
- Personally, own a registered Firearm
- Current and Valid CA State driver’s license
- Minimum high school diploma, equivalent or relevant work experience
- Proficient level of verbal and written communication including active listening skills
- Strong attention to detail with providing world class security service
- Maintain a professional appearance including cleanliness of uniform
- Ability to identify, evaluate and resolve critical emergency situations accurately
- Please be aware that all applicants must follow any health and safety-related requirements which have been released by OSHA, the EEOC, the CDC, California, and all Los Angeles regulations during the interview process. If hired, employees are mandated to follow all such regulations.
Ideal Candidate but not required:
- Have 6 months minimum Residential Patrol experience
- Previous experience in Security Law Enforcement, or another related field
- Baton Permit
- Pepper Spray Permit
- Individuals must be highly motivated to attain company goals, must have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- High motivation to achieve personal and company goals
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Effective time management skills
- Assigned territories to maximize your time and effort
- Career advancement opportunities
- Alarm monitoring for $ 1 per month for employees
- Annual Circle of Excellence destination trips
- Employee referral bonus program
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation package will be competitive to the market and with a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits.
At ACS Security, our employees and their welfare are very important to us. As such, our collective goal is to create a productive working environment for employees while providing quality service to our customers and dealers. In addition to a positive and inclusive work culture, ACS provides a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage with significant company contributions
- Company 401k Plan
- Company-paid long and short-term disability and Life Insurance Plan, Life, and Disability
- Company Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Accident, Hospital, and Critical Illness Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Discounted Employee Pricing on ACS Products and Services
ACS Security provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.